Fujifilm F.U.N. Photo Exhibition at IT SHOW 2010
[written and compiled by KopiOkaya]
In partnership with Fujifilm Singapore, FinePix Users Network (F.U.N.) is organizing a photo exhibition to showcase members’ images taken with Fujifilm FinePix cameras. The exhibition will be held at the Fujifilm booth during IT SHOW 2010 from 11th to 14th March 2010 at Suntec International Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Participation in the exhibition is free and is open to all F.U.N members. The exhibition will feature photographs on different interpretations of subjects, highlighting on themes as follows:
- Culture and Tradition / Festival
- Nature / Underwater
- Macro / Close-up
- Street scene
- Arts performance / Concert
- Night scene
Minimum 14 images may be selected by Fujifilm Singapore for display.
Members who are keen to submit their images must adhere to the Rules and Regulations:
- Only images taken with Fujifilm FinePix camera will be accepted.
- Submit only soft copy of the images in full resolution at 300 dpi with EXIF information attached. JPEG format is required.
- Special care must be made to ensure that the soft copy is of good quality. Either compile all images into a CD (DVD not accepted) or a file folder in ZIP format and send to me via email.
- All submitted images are non-returnable.
- All images must be the original work of the photographer.
- All submission must state clearly the photographer’s real name and model(s) of Fujifilm FinePix camera used.
- Maximum number of submissions per member is 8.
- Basic digital image enhancements and minor cropping (not more than 1/4 of image area) are acceptable for all themes.
- All images submitted can be in monochrome, colour or combination of both.
- No nude images will be accepted.
- All copyrights remain with the photographer but Fujifilm reserves the rights to exhibit selected images without payment of any fee.
- Images of fashion model must be accompanied by a photocopy of model release.
- Submission of signifies acceptance of the rules and regulations of the exhibition. While all possible care will be taken to ensure the quality of the entries, the organizers assume no responsibility for any loss or damage to the entries before, during and/or after the exhibition.
- Organizers reserve the rights to amend the rules and regulations as and when deemed necessary.
I must receive all images by 1st March 2010 (before 12 noon). Late submission will not be accepted.
All selected images will be printed in A3 size (297mm × 420mm). Each print will be mounted individually on cardboard and displayed throughout the 4-day event.
Please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding the exhibition.